Information pursuant to § 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act):
ISL Internet Sicherheitslösungen GmbH
Wittener Straße 2
44789 Bochum / Germany
Managing director: Dr. Ing. Andreas Rieke
Telephone: +49 234/976672-0
Fax: +49 234/976672-50
Commercial register: Local Court Hagen HRB 3816
Value-added tax identification number pursuant to §27 a of the German Value-added Tax Act: DE 201547313
Disclaimer (liability exclusion)
1. Website content. The author does not assume any warranty for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author in relation to damage of a material or ideal nature, which is caused by the use or non-use of the information presented or by the use of faulty or incomplete information, shall be ruled out in principle unless there is evidence of wilful or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers shall be subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, amend or delete parts of the pages or the entire website content, or to temporarily or permanently cease publishing parts of the pages or the entire website content without separate prior announcement.
2. References and links. In case of direct or indirect references to external websites (hyperlinks) outside the author’s scope of responsibility, a liability obligation would arise exclusively in the event that the author is aware of the respective contents and if it is technically feasible and reasonably acceptable for him to prevent utilisation in the case of illegal contents. The author hereby states explicitly that, at the time at which the link was created, no illegal contents were observable on the pages to which the respective link was created. The author is not in a position to exert influence on the current and future design, contents or authorship of the pages to which links/connections are established. He therefore dissociates himself explicitly from all contents of any linked/connected pages which were changed after the time of creation of the link. This statement shall apply to all links and references created within the own website content as well as to third-party entries into visitors’ books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other kinds of databases, the contents of which are open to writing access. For illegal, faulty or incomplete contents and, in particular, for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this manner, the exclusive liability shall rest with the provider of the page to which a link was created, and not with the person referring to the respective publication by means of a link.
3. Copyright and trademark legislation. In all publications, the author will endeavour to comply with the copyrights of the graphic charts, audio documents, video sequences and texts used, make use of self-created graphic charts, audio documents, video sequences and texts or resort to graphic charts, audio documents, video sequences and texts in the public domain. All brand labels and trade marks referred to in the website content and possibly protected by third parties shall be subject without limitation to the provisions of the respectively applicable trademark legislation and the rights of ownership of the respective registered proprietors. The sole fact that trade marks are mentioned shall not suggest that such trade marks are not protected by third-party rights! Any copyright in respect of published items created by the author himself shall remain exclusively with the author of the pages. The duplication or use of such graphic charts, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications shall not be permissible without explicit consent from the author.
4. Data protection. Where a possibility is provided within the website content to enter personal or commercial data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of such data by the user shall take place on an explicitly voluntary basis. The utilisation and payment of all services offered shall also be possible – provided this is technically feasible and reasonably acceptable – without the indication of such data or through the use of anonymised data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data or comparable information published in the framework of the legal notice such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties for the transmission of not explicitly requested information shall not be permissible. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam emails in case this prohibition is infringed.
5. Legal effect of this disclaimer. This disclaimer (liability exclusion) shall be considered as part of the website content, from which reference is made to this page. Where parts or individual wordings/phrases of this text do not, no longer or not completely comply with the applicable law, the contents and validity of the other parts of this document shall remain unaffected.